Every day is an opportunity to achieve with Office 365.
What is Office 365 & Email Encryption
Office 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together the best tools for the way people work today. By combining best-in-class apps like Excel and Outlook with powerful cloud services like OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Office 365 lets anyone create and share anywhere on any device.
When you need to protect the privacy of an email message, encrypt it. Encrypting an email message in Outlook means it’s converted from readable plain text into scrambled cipher text. Only the recipient who has the private key that matches the public key used to encrypt the message can decipher the message for reading. Any recipient without the corresponding private key, however, sees indecipherable text.
Pick the right productivity suite for your business
Compare and choose from our best-in-class for email encryption, secure solutions, and advanced world-class security with Microsoft 365.
Office 365 Business Essentials:
- A Fully-installed Web version and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote for iOS, Android or Windows mobile devices. Each user can install the Office apps on up to 5 phones and 5 tablets
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox, Use your own custom domain name (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), Business-class email on phones, tablets, desktops, and the web with Exchange, Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders.
- 1 TB of secured OneDrive storage for file storage and sharing, Work on a file and save it directly to OneDrive or SharePoint; your changes are updated across your sync’d devices.
- Security & Compliance – Protect your email against spam, malware, and known threats with Exchange Online Protection, Encrypted email which Meets key international, regional, and industry-specific standards and terms, with more than 1,000 security and privacy controls.
Office 365 Business Premium:
- Same as Office 365 Business Essentials except for the added Desktop version of the Office Applications. Fully-installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote for Windows or Mac (plus Access and Publisher for PC only)
- Each user can install the Office apps on up to 5 PCs or Macs.